In partnership with our brands, regions, functions and channels, the individual in this role will:
* Oversee the end-to-end Leading Beauty Forward Organizational Effectiveness (OE) landscape of initiatives and strategy within the Global Supply Chain Function including the further embedding of the ongoing Leading Beauty Forward (LBF) Supply Chain Initiatives: Supply Chain Operating / Interaction Model, Global Supply Chain Centers of Excellence, Planning and Process / Technology enhancements as well as the establishment and adoption of the Global Supply Chain Transformation. 100% Dedicated to LBF.
oPartner with the business and HR Business Partner(s) to assess and diagnose OE challenges and propose / scope potential solutions through effective Organizational Design (OD), Change Management (CM), and Process Optimization
oEstablish and monitor high-profile stakeholder relationships and outreach strategy; develop targeted stakeholder communication and engagement tactics to drive the adoption of the end-state vision; inform and advise on broader communication, workforce transition, and training needs
oPartner with HR Business Partner(s) and Supply Chain LBF-initiative PMOs, both Globally and Regionally, to establish an integrated approach to establishing, monitoring, and escalating OE-related risks, decisions, and interdependencies to ensure effective planning, implementation, and adoption of changes (Supply Chain or Non-Supply Chain driven)
oProactively identify and / or address existing and emerging Organizational Effectiveness needs through appropriate scoping, definition, and resourcing as appropriate
oHelp to establish and proactively contribute to the OE / PMO Enterprise-wide Community of Practice and Global OE Framework, Tools, and Resources to support integrated planning and alignment
oWorks with preferred third-party vendors on contracting and scoping for external OE services to ensure alignment with ELC's OE framework and effective delivery of OE initiatives
oDrives continuous innovation to OE Center of Excellence (COE) products and services
oFacilitates OE workshops or working sessions
oLeads OD and CM training sessions as necessary to develop organizational capability within Supply Chain globally (leaders, managers, and employees)
oConducts Quality Assurance reviews of OE initiatives
* This role is suited to a dynamic and adaptable learner with the desire to drive tangible results and who is able to forge strong partnerships, delivering through influencing and collaborating with others. Individuals in this role must have demonstrated abilities in relationship and engagement management with senior leaders, including project scoping and project management capabilities. Must have experience supporting large-scale / complex Supply Chain transformation and / or Supply Chain change management initiatives.
* The successful job holder must be able to flex their resources and able and willing to undertake other duties (HRBP, comms etc) to get the job done working alongside their Communication and HR Partners as and when necessary. Willing to roll-up their sleeves to get the job done.
* Individuals in this role should be comfortable applying new methodologies to organization design, change management and process optimization, including team models, to achieve breakthrough results. A combination of skills and experience with a good portion of the following is required: organization performance diagnosis, organization design (STAR model), systems thinking, process and/or design thinking, change management, responsive / agile teaming, culture and behavior change functional capability building, external research and benchmarking, job design, group dynamics, group process facilitation, communication planning, survey / assessment design, and a strong proficiency analyzing data to gain insight into business performance.
* Develop and deploy OE projects. The director owns and facilitates the process from identification of the business opportunity through solution development. Partners closely the HR Business Partner (HRBP) colleagues to understand business needs and deliver OE recommendations to the business. This may include managing internal or external third-party partners to deliver the work. 60 - 70% of time
* Advisory support. The director serves as ongoing coach and advisor to support HRBPs and Function Leaders to scope and solve OE challenges. The HRBP or Business leader owns the ongoing effort. 15- 20% of time
* Building OE Capability. The director is involved in developing and deploying tools, tutorials, and frameworks to support the function and HRBPs, enabled by regular training sessions provided by OE and \"internal process experts.\" 15 - 20% of time
High-Touch Leadership Competencies:
* Thinks Strategically: Takes a broad view of the business, industry, and consumer environment to anticipate
and plan for the future. Identifies the focus and defines where to play, how to win and what capabilities and
management systems are required.
* Aligns and Engages the Team in the Vision: Provides clarity to each team member on their role in achieving
the vision, strategy, and goals.
* Embraces and Initiates Change: Distinguishes what to preserve and what to change. Has the courage to
initiate and lead the changes that drive success.
* Builds Collaborative Relationships: Builds relationships based on trust and respect. Promotes the inclusion
of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences to achieve results.
* Demonstrates Learning Agility: Ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions, and swiftly
mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demands.
* Strives for Excellence in Execution: Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organizational
effectiveness to meet current and future business needs. Learns equally from successes and failures.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum Education level: Undergraduate required, Masters or related degree preferred
- Minimum Years of Experience: 10-15 years Org Design, Org Effectiveness, and Change Management experience (internal or external).
- % Travel Time: 10-25%
- Deep experience leading planning, strategy and execution of organizational design (including process) and transformational change management in Supply Chain is essential as is the ability to act as a change agent, influence broad populations and apply varied expertise to the right situations. The director will be expected to lead global, brand, functions and regional projects independently, coach others, and provide thought leadership and creative ideas to help evolve our Organizational Effectiveness function.
- Strong organizational, presentation, execution and analysis skills. Must be comfortable and effective in an influence role with both logic and emotion for improvement and change. The director must be customer, business, process and employee focused. Must be a demonstrated team player, open to feedback, and passionate about collaborating with a team to develop and adapt approaches that work within the context of our business and culture.
**Job:** Human Resources
**Primary Location:** Americas-US-New York
**Job Type:** Standard
**Shift:** 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
**Job Number:** 192945
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.