A new locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in New York. The assignment schedule is 8-hour shifts with 1:3 call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a NY state license before this assignment starts.
With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8-hour shifts
- Call: 1:3
- Procedures: General inpatient and outpatient
- Medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Responsibilities and Requirements:
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac