We are assisting a New York-based facility that is currently seeking a pediatric physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 6:00 pm, and you will see 22 - 28 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. The facility has Medent EMR. You need to have an active NY state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Charting: Medent EMR
- Caseload: 22 - 28 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary care